Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beach

I love the beach and was seriously bummed that I was on crutches this summer so we couldn't go play in the sand.  When I went to the doctor on Monday and heard I could ditch the crutches the first thing I said to my mom was, "we are going to the beach".

We woke up to clouds, rain and wind.  That wasn't stopping us.  Neither did the life guard warnings of rip currents and unsafe waters. 

We may have left exhausted from chasing children out of the water but, we were bound and determined to enjoy our only trip to the beach this summer.  The kids loved searching for shells, watching coquinas burry themselves, digging in the sand and having us chase them in and out of the water.



 
She spotted "KyKy" "Buddy" and "Nana" down the beach
 

It's not often that my boy lets me take his picture.  Today he was feeling quite comfortable having his picture taken and I took full advantage.
 
This guy doesn't have an easy job.  He is sandwiched right between two sisters and holds the role of only boy .  He is so so special and has my heart completely.  I love that I got to capture some of his sweetness and silliness too.  My heart just melts when I see this sweet face. 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment